Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0124)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: inspire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Ego: Lecture 3
- as inspired occultists, wanted to represent this great event each from
- earth-man the Christ lived in order to inspire the Ego so for
- prophets were so inspired in their human astral body, that the
- certain human beings must be so inspired on earth, through grace, in
- those are inspired who were called Simon, and Simon's brother, James,
- and James' brother, fishers they are inspired in the
- Title: Excursus/Mark: I: A Retrospect
- time we were inspired by the thought that we must draw near, and
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture III
- Being is inspired at certain times by some higher Being. This is not
- high individuality could enter, could dwell, and inspire him. Such
- happens to all founders of religions who are inspired and intuited by
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture IV
- other writings that spring from inspired sources are not to be
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture VI
- idea. It is as if I had been inspired from the macrocosm, as if
- inspired by it? Men in general have little feeling for such things.
- post-Atlantean period is that specially inspired by the Gospel
- Title: Excursus/Mark: IV: The Path of Theosophy from Former Ages until Now
- hemispheres the spirit which inspires us is gaining a footing —
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Five: The Two Main Streams of Post-Atlantean Civilisation
- necessary for world-evolution, a human being is inspired by a
- founders of religion who had been inspired from above by a
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Six: The Son of God and the Son of Man. The Sacrifice of Orpheus
- to the fact that like other genuinely inspired writings, the
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Eight: Laws of Rhythm in the Domain of Soul-and-Spirit.
- is as if he had been inspired from the Macrocosm, as if
- by which they should let themselves be inspired? The vast
- present age we can be inspired in a special way by the
- post-Atlantean epoch can, as I have said, be inspired
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Ten: Rosicrucian WIsdom in Folk-Mythology
- the centuries and have inspired in the whole of Western
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Eleven: Kyrios, The Lord of the Soul
- that their authors, writing as inspired occultists, each
- earthly man in order to inspire his ‘I’, so there
- Moon, prophetically inspired man's astral body as a
- inspired to work on the Earth as Angels; although they were
- James's brother, are inspired to follow Him.
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Twelve Answers to Questions
- the spiritual originator and inspirer. (Rudolf Steiner here
- Title: Universal Human: Lecture Three: The Lord of the Soul
- authors were inspired occultists and each wanted to represent this
- inspire the I in them, so for the preparation of the I there had to
- be prophets from the angels of the moon, the moon-humans, to inspire
- be so inspired through grace and under exceptional conditions that
- Simon, Simon's brother, James, and James's brother, were inspired.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: