Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0124)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: space
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Ego: Lecture 3
- space and into other souls. Thus speech was then a far more living
- Title: Excursus/Mark: I: A Retrospect
- ring through space. These feelings and perceptions are of many kinds.
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture II
- human individuals according to space and time. Knowing this let us
- in space is quite correct for practical purposes, but anyone who
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture V
- sometimes piercing surrounding space. They stream forth differently
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture VII
- space, and following each other in time. Those who have to speak of
- Title: Excursus/Mark: IV: The Path of Theosophy from Former Ages until Now
- guidance of the world; of what fills surrounding space as the
- Raum — earth, time and space. The three could not help him for
- which gives us the impression of space, is also subject to death. Our
- legend is Ird, Zeit and Raum (earth, time and space). What is the
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture One: On the Investigation and Communication of Spiritual Truths
- assimilated. And even if all space were conquered for the
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Four: The Symbolic Language of the Macrocosm in the Gospel of St. Mark
- cosmic space, that is good enough for practical purposes; but
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Seven: The Higher Members of Man's Constitution
- surrounding space. The radiations from the fingers vary
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Nine: The Moon-Religion of Jahve and its Reflection in Arabism
- is side by side in space as successive in time.
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Ten: Rosicrucian WIsdom in Folk-Mythology
- three old men — Ird, Time and Space. Julius Mosen hit on the
- particularly significant in it. Ird, Time and Space are the
- body, which gives us the perception of Space, is also subject
- Time and Space represent our threefold sheath.
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Eleven: Kyrios, The Lord of the Soul
- out into space and into other souls. Language was therefore
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Twelve: Mystery Teachings in St. Mark's Gospel
- them must not only traverse physical space but they must send
- Earth, through spiritual space. Aquarius Initiates received
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Thirteen: The Voice of the Angelos and the Speech of the Exousiai
- to stream from every side, filling more and more of the space
- Title: Universal Human: Lecture Three: The Lord of the Soul
- out with the words, soared into space, and touched other souls.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: