Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: alexander
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- flings the burning torch on the day when Alexander the Great is born
- — the man who is all personality! Alexander the Great stands there
- A profound truth lies behind this. In the Greco-Latin epoch, Alexander
- the physical plane, is Aristotle, the teacher of Alexander the Great.
- circumstance: Alexander and Aristotle standing, like Gilgamish and Eabani,
- epoch there is carried over, as it were, by Alexander the Great but
- of Alexander, there was established an the scene of Egypto-Chaldean
- culture Alexandria itself, the city founded by Alexander in 332
- — Alexander the Great. For now, through the very existence of
- founding of Alexandria by Alexander the Great — although it happened
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- have of Alexander, and of Aristotle, in the Greco-Latin epoch. We follow
- their individualities back into the past. From Alexander we must go
- projected as it were on the physical plane, appears as Alexander; behind
- Siddhartha Buddha and Jesus in the realm of the spiritual, and Alexander
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- the East of what Alexander subsequently carried back to it from the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: