Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: aristotle
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- the physical plane, is Aristotle, the teacher of Alexander the Great.
- circumstance: Alexander and Aristotle standing, like Gilgamish and Eabani,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- have of Alexander, and of Aristotle, in the Greco-Latin epoch. We follow
- if we go hark from Aristotle, we see the powers of the old clairvoyance
- between the life as Eabani and the life as Aristotle, was able under
- and as Aristotle. This too he experienced. And it arose again in Aristotle
- of aesthetic enjoyment. And when what Aristotle had learnt in earlier
- Aristotle was communicating an ancient secret of the Mysteries when
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- In Aristotle everything
- reduced to concepts. But in spite of this — because Aristotle
- in the spiritual life immediately preceding Aristotle. Here, side by
- arising. With Plato and Aristotle the good was directly contained in
- question, Thales, Plato and even Aristotle would have answered: Search
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: