Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- as pervaded and woven through by Spirit, from the great cosmic laws
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- the urge towards the universal human and the cosmic is not such an easy
- feel pity and compassion for everything human, for everything cosmic
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- for the secrets which in the starry script speak down to us from cosmic
- the stars, the laws of the planets and fixed stars, the macrocosmic
- laws, are to be found again microcosmically in the mathematical numbers
- insight was gained into the spiritual working of cosmic laws in the
- the spiritual course of cosmic laws. He dumbfounded the world with things
- even with the Copernican cosmic system the last word has not yet been
- when the cosmic Powers themselves use the human individuality as their
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- inflow and activity of the cosmic Spirits during the evolution and history
- of macrocosmic science in its application to the microcosm.
- of the macrocosmic forces coming from the twelve directions of the
- of the twelve forces must reveal itself also in its microcosmic form, in
- macrocosmic Beings who had already worked in former ages, preparing
- the scope of modern physiology to know where the microcosmic counterparts
- of the twelve macrocosmic powers. The ancient Persians pictured the
- in such a way that we can speak of twelve cosmic radiations, twelve
- our modern physiology translated into terms of the spiritual, the macrocosmic,
- phrases, to the fact that man is a microcosmic replica of the macrocosm.
- over the earth and whose evolution is to be brought about through macrocosmic
- position and movement of the cosmic bodies connected with the sun. In
- directed from macrocosmic space. It would lead too far if I were to
- in relation to these other bodies of the cosmic system, the distribution
- period the macrocosmic conditions worked into the physical in such a
- macrocosmic penetration from the vast universe into the souls of men
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: