Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: egyptian
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- to the spiritual world. In ancient Persian and also in ancient Egyptian
- Egyptian epoch, also to Zarathustra, and even to Moses. When we go back
- Egyptian epoch we must change our whole way of studying history: instead
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- great inaugurator of ancient Egyptian culture, it must be said that
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- Babylonian-Egyptian culture-epoch brought the sentient soul especially
- as our life of thought and ideation. Since the Egyptian period, man
- and in Babylonian-Chaldean? Egyptian culture, Manas or Spirit-Self worked
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- and Egyptian epochs represents a descent from clairvoyant vision to
- on through our own, we may say: The Indian, Persian and Egyptian epochs
- Egyptians. For in our time there is actually a kind of repetition of
- Babylonian and Egyptian culture; the civilisation-epochs preceding our
- era repeat themselves: the Egyptian in our own epoch, the Persian in
- much that went to form the ancient Egyptian view of the world is being
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- Egyptians respectively It is the answer to this question that alone
- the souls of the Babylonian, Chaldean, Egyptian peoples, the Spirits
- Personality had worked until the age of the Babylonian-Egyptian civilisation,
- of Personality stood as it were behind the souls of the Egyptians, urging
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: