Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- Thus we have to do with one who in the real sense must be called a god-man.
- historical events lie behind it. The Goddess of the City produces Eabani
- Eabani together are now the rulers. Then Ishtar, the Goddess of Erech,
- to war with the marauding city, conquer the king and bring the Goddess
- the Goddess. A scene takes place, directly reminiscent of a Biblical
- the Goddess for having loved many other men before she had encountered
- the Goddess carries her complaints to that deity, that Being of the
- my lot to pass. When the god Ea had resolved to let perish” (in
- could be explained only by the teaching of how gods came down and united
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- not wish to correct the deeds of gods through human intellect —
- more has the Maid brought about, and with God's help she will accomplish
- to France, and therefore — as she says — God has sent
- he is beloved by God, is under special protection, and will therefore
- under God's protection. Most respected and powerful Duke,
- to us in the myth in the picture of Ishtar, the Goddess of the city
- of Erech. I told you how this Goddess had been stolen by the neighbouring
- against this city, vanquished its king and brought the Goddess back.
- rape of the City Goddess there lies something similar to the rape of
- of the abduction of Ishtar, the city Goddess, the group-soul of Erech,
- of what is symbolised in the myth through the figure of the city Goddess.
- as shameful. Thus, in face of what the City Goddess had revealed to
- the myth it is said that he reproaches the Goddess about her lovers,
- leveled by Gilgamish against the Goddess we perceive that he is really
- for example, when it is said that he reproaches the Goddess about her
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- his figures of the gods! We can truly say that in a masterpiece of Greek
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- the ancient Gods and the ancient Mysteries, was fairly vehement on all
- old Gods again into a civilisation already penetrated by Christianity.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- in Practical Reason, the postulate of God, Freedom and Immortality is
- of the gods”; that is to say, when men looked back to olden times,
- been born from, the gods. That is how they rightly saw it — the
- sons of the gods having united with the daughters of men, in order to
- men beheld sons of the gods — divine men, that is to say, beings
- the nature of those who once were sons of the gods had now become purely
- gods and the Greeks had sages, the peoples of the
- we see how the Hebrew still feels the working of the God within him, in
- of gods in the flow of history. If in the heart of each one of you this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: