Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greco-latin
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- through the ancient Indian, ancient Persian, Egypto-Chaldean, Greco-Latin
- until the Greco-Latin epoch did this living connection between the human
- the Egypto-Chaldean; this by the fourth, the Greco-Latin; and this by
- the fifth, our own epoch. When we go back from the Greco-Latin to the
- the Greco-Latin epoch. These two culture-epochs follow one another, and
- becomes evident to us that in the fourth, the Greco-Latin epoch, there
- and how this event is reflected, but at a lower stage, in the Greco-Latin
- reflected in the later, fourth culture-epoch, the Greco-Latin, and in
- A profound truth lies behind this. In the Greco-Latin epoch, Alexander
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- the Greco-Latin culture-epoch was the period of development paramountly
- during the Egypto-Chaldean period in the sentient soul, during the Greco-Latin
- for the working of Manas in the sentient soul. It was in the Greco-Latin
- the people of the Greco-Latin period came to a standstill, in that we
- on passing into the Greco-Latin epoch this soul was alone with itself,
- have of Alexander, and of Aristotle, in the Greco-Latin epoch. We follow
- heights until the Greco-Latin epoch, and then again an ascent. During
- Powers assumed in a man of the Greco-Latin epoch a character adapted
- in the intermediate period which we call the Greco-Latin epoch of culture,
- in the Greco-Latin world was like a human and personal expression of
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- that in a certain respect the Greco-Latin civilisation-epoch
- point is reached in the Greco-Latin cultivation of pure, essential manhood,
- — a feebly flowing stream. This personality of the Greco-Latin
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- there followed that remarkable Greco-Latin civilisation which brought
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- until the Greco-Latin epoch and the re-ascent now demanded of us.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: