Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: india
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- through the ancient Indian, ancient Persian, Egypto-Chaldean, Greco-Latin
- we come to the first Post-Atlantean culture-epoch, the ancient Indian;
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- body; and the far-off Indian epoch, the etheric body. The adaptation
- development proceeds during the ancient Indian period paramountly in
- ancient Indian epoch, man's development proceeded at a level below
- the realm of the ego itself. The ancient Indian, pre-Vedic culture was
- Indian culture was acquired more passively, through surrender to what
- that this ancient Indian culture must be attributed to a kind of activity
- Indian soul by higher Beings who came down into human beings and inspired
- soul of the ancient Indian. To describe what took place in the etheric
- bodies of ancient Indian souls, we can say: it was a dim, half-slumbering
- body. It may rightly be said that the soul of the ancient Indian was
- in the etheric body of the ancient Indian. And what was then woven into
- incarnated in the ancient Indian and then in the Persian epoch could
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- the ego working in the ego. The culture of the ancient Indian, Persian
- on through our own, we may say: The Indian, Persian and Egyptian epochs
- the sixth, the Indian in the seventh. The first corresponds with the
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- ancient Indian soul which may be said to have been simply an arena for
- ancient Indians, the ancient Persians, the Babylonians, Chaldeans and
- periods. Into the ancient Indian soul, which created the civilisation
- it is true to say that when a man of ancient India spoke, when he gave
- in the ancient Indian mode of speech that an element foreign to the
- nature than what the Angels could express through the ancient Indians.
- previously, in the Indian epoch. The Persians called the Beings of the
- The Angels worked as inspirers of the ancient Indians; the Archangels
- ancient Indian epoch, we come to the period when the Atlantean cataclysm
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: