Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: initiation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- a being who was ready for initiation but was not able to attain it,
- for the journey to the West is the journey to an initiation that was
- sense one of the very highest secrets of Initiation. And many pupils
- her Initiation was now projected, mirrored, on the physical plane. And
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- a personality went through a kind of initiation. Through the imparting
- of something that can be received only through a certain initiation,
- culture. He had to experience an initiation up to a certain degree.
- initiation. He was a man of the third Post-Atlantean epoch. But in this
- kind of initiation, kept a guiding hand upon him from the outset and
- to undergo a kind of initiation by being led back to that kind of vision
- Gilgamish to the West, is nothing else than the inner path towards initiation
- very brink of Initiation — who was destined, as it were, to look
- through the portal of Initiation into the mysteries of the spirit but
- of the Babylonian civilisation had remained at the portal of Initiation,
- of no more than a glimpse into the secrets of Initiation.
- of the holiest secrets of Initiation and could therefore become the
- which develop when penetration into the innermost essence of Initiation
- experienced complete Initiation. But just because at the time in which
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- the majestic experiences of his Initiation.
- his Initiation, out of the sublime experiences which the hierophant
- enthusiasm acquired from initiation into the Eleusinian Mysteries which
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: