Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: julian
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- Julian the Apostate.
- Roman Emperor Julian. He was a nephew of the ambitious, revengeful Emperor
- be counteracted. Julian was obliged to acquire his education through
- sides. As I said, every effort was made to ensure that Julian, who might
- that for the First time Julian's heart was nourished with that to which
- him, with all that the old world gave him in the way of wisdom, Julian
- Mysteries by one of the last hierophants; and in Julian we have the
- crept into Julian's writings against the Christians, we know what greatness
- and enthusiasm kindled in Julian by his Hellenistic education and through
- without authorisation, so it was in the case of Julian, and there is
- Julian had fallen by the hand of a Christian. It was really something
- Julian the Apostate appears again in Tycho Brahe, that Tycho Brahe is,
- so to say, a reincarnation of Julian the Apostate. Thus strangely and
- that I do not speak of such matters as the connection between Julian
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- brief outline at least, came before us yesterday, the pictures of Julian
- appeared as Julian the Apostate to give as it were a last impetus for
- as Julian the Apostate, who had once been inspired in the Eleusinian
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: