Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: orleans
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- Maid of Orleans
- Maid of Orleans
- super-sensible Powers through the Maid of Orleans, the whole of France,
- Maid of Orleans blotted out from history, France abandoned to her fate
- documents concerning the mission of the Maid of Orleans. This young
- of Orleans confided her vision first of all to a relative who —
- Hierarchies! The Maid of Orleans was an outer Instrument of these Beings,
- or another in the procedure of the Maid of Orleans at variance with
- as it were, to unburden modern history of the deeds of the Maid of Orleans.
- the Maid of Orleans, and then ask you to think of the implications of
- letter has set forth what the Maid of Orleans accomplished, he continues:
- be preserved. Of the Duke of Orleans, your nephew, she says that
- and of the Duke of Orleans, Seneschal of
- Orleans. And when we also take into consideration the fact that through
- one who was the real Inspirer of the Maid of Orleans, he finds something
- finds that the same Spirit who worked through the Maid of Orleans as
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- of Orleans, you will see that there was already in Operation in her
- Hence in personalities such as the Maid of Orleans, the revelations,
- world. In other words: the Maid of Orleans had revelations, but she
- Maid of Orleans saw the Virgin Mary and the Archangel Michael in the
- the Maid of Orleans, revelations which in the sixth culture-epoch —
- of Orleans did not see this true form, it did come down towards her.
- The Maid of Orleans is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: