Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: abstract
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- more wisdom and truth are to be found than in the abstract erudition
- we study animals, plants and minerals, what we learn is merely abstract
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- the influence of abstract ideas in the events of history. Many people
- approach, to speak of certain ideas, abstract ideas which properly speaking
- history. A last semblance, at least, of belief in the influence of abstract
- precisely because they are abstract ideas! — was still in evidence
- not an abstract onflow of ideas but an actual and real onflow of the
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- in human evolution became abstract — in the German mile, which
- reduced inevitably to abstract measures taken from something deal. For
- it is obvious that measure to-day is abstract in comparison with the
- has sailed into abstraction even in respect of calculation and counting,
- is the nature of this materialistic current to make everything abstract.
- The whole decimal system is an abstract system. This is not criticism
- into abstraction, and concrete reality, which pressed on again to the
- an abstract system of measure and number is naturally the appropriate
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- that the ancient wisdom has become abstraction, living worlds have been
- In his concepts, in his ideas, however abstract, an echo can still be
- ordinary way is, at its best, only an empty abstract of ideas. What
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: