Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- states of clairvoyance. Between our matter-of-fact waking consciousness,
- back to ancient clairvoyance, to clairvoyant states of the human soul
- it saw in the pictures contained in myths, fairy-tales and legends. So
- that in old, genuinely old myths, fairy-tales and legends, more knowledge,
- ancient times, we-find men who were clairvoyant; we know too that this
- clairvoyance faded away more and more among the various peoples in the
- remains of this ancient clairvoyance still survived. The extinguishing
- of clairvoyance and the advent of consciousness limited to the physical
- he was clothed in the skins of animals, was covered with hair, was like
- ancient clairvoyance, clairvoyant knowledge, clairvoyant perception.
- for that reason has carried over ancient clairvoyance into later times
- clairvoyance an the one hand, and an the other hand he is a young soul
- of what proceeds from Gilgamish and Eabani. Clairvoyance from the divine
- man, Gilgamish, and clairvoyance from the young soul, Eabani, penetrate
- actually within the animals, plants and minerals, in air and water,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- effect that a fair motif would be that a master, taking the subject
- which emanated from the old clairvoyant knowledge and are expressed
- in the characters of legends and fairy-tales, have interpreters of the
- of our civilisation, nevertheless the truth must be faced fairly and
- epoch twilight had already fallen over the natural human clairvoyance,
- means that he was still covered with hair like the men of primeval times,
- bodily Organisation conditioned by it, still possessed ancient clairvoyance.
- where the priests directed the common spiritual affairs of a city or
- could be for him as it were the clairvoyant sense which enabled him
- this: he was as it were “infected” by Eabani with a clairvoyant
- shown to us in the picture of the regaining of a certain clairvoyance, of
- its ancient Atlantean surroundings, when, still clairvoyant, it had
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- if we go hark from Aristotle, we see the powers of the old clairvoyance
- souls and young souls, with the old clairvoyance behind them, are placed
- sake of continuity in the Theosophical Society and in fairness; but
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- and Egyptian epochs represents a descent from clairvoyant vision to
- forms of culture imbued with clairvoyance. The Egypto-Babylonian-Chaldean
- epoch, man descends from the old clairvoyant conditions which enabled
- implicit in clairvoyant culture was, to begin with, uncertain and indistinct
- the Tower of Babel was bound to be an unhappy affair. Infinite depths
- fact this measure persisted until fairly recently—when everything
- the desire being that neither element should be impaired by the other.
- the ancient Gods and the ancient Mysteries, was fairly vehement on all
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- to clairvoyant vision appear in later epochs in materialistic form.
- they are that which, seen by clairvoyance, flows as a kind of reflection
- the earth as a whole. To the clairvoyant vision which with the help
- will give you an example of this, because it lies fairly near our own
- strange effect upon people. He was clairvoyant — I can allude
- literary and historical work dealing with Oberlin and these affairs:
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- would fair lay in your hearts: Regard what has been said as the starting-point
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: