Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ascent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- the ascent into super-sensible worlds which, because he was an old soul,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- heights until the Greco-Latin epoch, and then again an ascent. During
- depths. Then the pupil was armed for the ascent into the unknown purlieus
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- and millennia, should be conceived as a reascent, a reattainment of
- the reascent is possible — which it would not have been at that
- the essentially human is unfolded on the physical plane; then the reascent
- begins. But this reascent is such that it represents one aspect only
- the path of ascent. Of course, such things are confined to Small circles;
- a reascent begins. So that in very fact the Greek epoch lies in the
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- again in these cyclic movements certain laws of ascent and decline prevail.
- interesting to notice how cycles of ascent and of decline alternate
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- another, certain periods of ascent and equally of decline occur in definite
- in order eventually to begin their development and ascent, and to contribute
- prevails during these times of ascent. But the moment the questions,
- which an the arc of ascent form a unity, fall apart into separate streams.
- upwards to truth through the mystical ascent of the individual. One
- stage. And what has developed during the ascent peters slowly and gradually
- until the Greco-Latin epoch and the re-ascent now demanded of us.
- transition to the ascent into the spiritual worlds. Everything is prepared
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: