Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- bearings within himself — this was to become an actual, individual
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- bearing; she speaks little and shows remarkable sagacity; when she
- toil, and is so assiduous in the manipulation and bearing of weapons
- bearings in life. With the help of this friend he was then able to achieve
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- in the sentient soul. This latter culture, therefore, does not yet bear
- be in a position to bear upwards into higher regions of existence what
- bear all personal wisdom upwards again to the divine-spiritual. Hypatia
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- back into earlier incarnations, he was not really sure of his bearings.
- was a saying: “Look at a man who goes about not as a greybeard
- his bearings in the times, he faced the martyrdom looming before one
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- is therefore the farthest removed from its origin, bearing the essential
- bear witness that the words touch directly upon the deepest treasures
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- individuality is the suitable bearer. But the epoch is only able to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: