Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- who was dismembered by the Titans but whose body was carried away by
- men were collected from far and near to form bodyguards for them. Their
- the flesh from her bones. The fragments of her body were then scattered
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- they cannot incarnate in a physical Body which draws its constituents
- It is said that this friend had skins of animals on his body, which
- that his soul was so young that it built for itself a body which showed
- ideas about the relation of the soul to the body, he says: This may
- and uses the body as its instrument, as a rider uses his horse. —
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- we have astral body, etheric body and physical body.
- to development; the preceding Persian epoch, the sentient body or astral
- body; and the far-off Indian epoch, the etheric body. The adaptation
- of the physical body to Post-Atlantean conditions of earthly existence
- the etheric body, during the ancient Persian period in the astral body,
- body. It may rightly be said that the soul of the ancient Indian was
- in the etheric body of the ancient Indian. And what was then woven into
- the etheric body was an activity such as man himself will later an come
- to achieve in the way indicated, when Atma works in the etheric body.
- Buddhi or Life-Spirit worked in the astral body, in the sentient body;
- configuration of the body Hence the deepening in the direction of the
- incarnated in a physical body. The whole range, the whole import of
- I have known only egoism; indeed, in the physical body I cannot be anything
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- human body.
- of the heavens or those of the human Body. This was possible because
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- they were able in their sculptures to embody in marble or in bronze,
- produce a physical body bound to be shattered under such a power; hence
- Science nobody has spoken so aptly about the relation of the astral
- body to the etheric and physical bodies, about the waking state and
- embody the principles of mechanics that were within the grasp of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: