Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: born
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- sanctuary of Ephesus, there is born the man who has achieved more than
- flings the burning torch on the day when Alexander the Great is born
- we find this individuality reborn as the
- the individuality of the reborn Orphic pupil. The fact that she was
- figure of the reborn pupil of the Orphic Mysteries. She was still young,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- he, with his stubborn-headedness, by no means always let off lightly.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- And we shall understand that this individuality had to be born as a
- that some men are born, and when some specific humanitarian object
- — compassion born from the overcoming of the physical plane. It
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- aspect of history it is borne in upon us more and more that with their
- A certain number of days before her death a grandchild is born, the
- death another grandchild is born, and a great-granddaughter 9,996 days
- is born. And now the same doctor shows that this is not an isolated
- in the year 1546, a remarkable man was born of a noble house of Northern
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- Then, as you know, he was born again — it was a case of a very
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- been born from, the gods. That is how they rightly saw it — the
- The individuality of Elijah is reborn in John the Baptist.
- have called attention to the fast that Galileo was born on the day Michelangelo
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: