Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: call
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- the aspects of Spiritual Science we shall now be considering call for
- call up in your minds is that behind the whole evolutionary and historical
- called the historic era — men fell into more or less abnormal
- Thus we have to do with one who in the real sense must be called a god-man.
- it. Those who recall Mithras's fight with the bull will see a
- what we call the Atlantean catastrophe) “that part of humanity which
- who are truly to be called the Masters. By means of this ship I outlived
- that he may be called a young soul, who has had few incarnations and
- in the truest sense symbolically. What had constituted the secret of
- here we come to an event that is symbolically significant in the case
- Symbolically, so to say,
- — one can call it nothing else — of Hypatia, the outstanding
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- of the several epochs merely represent the convergence of physically
- a very common practice in our so-called civilisation. There have also
- in what we call history.
- be called an “old” soul within the evolution of humanity.
- call these latter, in contrast to the former, “younger”
- in the materialistic science of to-day, calls for younger souls. And
- previous relationship with one who is called Ishullanu (Ischlanu) in
- senseless hotch-potch as do those who call themselves Monists. The author
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- soul, intellectual soul and consciousness soul. Here, then, schematically,
- we are in truth living in a period of transition, and if you recall
- called upon in a subsequent incarnation to take the opposite path: to
- each respectively of its own special Parent-Flame, called Devas, Dhyan
- is in view, the latter are hypostatically animated by their divine
- calls the interplay between personal, individual incarnations and what
- cyclic and evolutionary reincarnation” ... and so on. She calls
- in the intermediate period which we call the Greco-Latin epoch of culture,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- be called the predecessors of the Babylonians, the more evident it becomes
- express unequivocally what was felt in association with a particular
- of the so-called Neo-Platonic School and with pupils of the men of Alexandria,
- laws, are to be found again microcosmically in the mathematical numbers
- paradoxically does the law of reincarnation take effect when the karmic
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- immediately following the Atlantean catastrophe, the Beings we call
- previously, in the Indian epoch. The Persians called the Beings of the
- spoken of in the true sense, and attention called, not merely in general
- root of the observations of so-called “canals” an Mars.
- and regulated by what is called in modern astronomy the precession of
- of warmth and cold on our earth is radically changed. This position
- the Spirits of Form, upon the human spirit. Hypothetically you can conceive
- position and was therefore related in a particular way to the so-called
- future. Just imagine — naturally this is said hypothetically —
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- most characteristically human way — this is exemplified in the
- no preparation. What we call the essentially human element — that,
- question: What is good and practically effective? — the latter
- of the questions of practical life from those that are intrinsically
- calls the science of mechanics. The majestic forms of this building
- have called attention to the fast that Galileo was born on the day Michelangelo
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: