Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: clairvoyance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- states of clairvoyance. Between our matter-of-fact waking consciousness,
- back to ancient clairvoyance, to clairvoyant states of the human soul
- clairvoyance faded away more and more among the various peoples in the
- remains of this ancient clairvoyance still survived. The extinguishing
- of clairvoyance and the advent of consciousness limited to the physical
- ancient clairvoyance, clairvoyant knowledge, clairvoyant perception.
- for that reason has carried over ancient clairvoyance into later times
- clairvoyance an the one hand, and an the other hand he is a young soul
- of what proceeds from Gilgamish and Eabani. Clairvoyance from the divine
- man, Gilgamish, and clairvoyance from the young soul, Eabani, penetrate
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- epoch twilight had already fallen over the natural human clairvoyance,
- bodily Organisation conditioned by it, still possessed ancient clairvoyance.
- shown to us in the picture of the regaining of a certain clairvoyance, of
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- if we go hark from Aristotle, we see the powers of the old clairvoyance
- souls and young souls, with the old clairvoyance behind them, are placed
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- forms of culture imbued with clairvoyance. The Egypto-Babylonian-Chaldean
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- they are that which, seen by clairvoyance, flows as a kind of reflection
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: