Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: culture-epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- through the culture-epochs after the great Atlantean catastrophe —
- culture-epochs and an into our own — the effects produced in the
- Five culture-epochs
- we come to the first Post-Atlantean culture-epoch, the ancient Indian;
- the Greco-Latin epoch. These two culture-epochs follow one another, and
- depths lying behind the Chaldean-Babylonian culture-epoch. These pictures
- reflected in the later, fourth culture-epoch, the Greco-Latin, and in
- culture-epoch might be brought together in one centre. And gradually
- the scene of the third culture-epoch but with the character of the fourth.
- of greatest significance in the fourth culture-epoch developed, when
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- the Greco-Latin culture-epoch was the period of development paramountly
- Babylonian-Egyptian culture-epoch brought the sentient soul especially
- each of the soul-members separately. In a sixth culture-epoch man will
- culture-epoch — man will grow into Life-Spirit or Buddhi; and
- But that culture-epoch
- until the sixth culture-epoch. We are now living between the fourth
- through its senses. In the fifth culture-epoch we are in a position
- the Maid of Orleans, revelations which in the sixth culture-epoch —
- will have to be regarded as a representative man of our fifth culture-epoch,
- a reactionary, a straggler from the fourth culture-epoch. Then —
- own culture-epoch, and it is extraordinarily interesting to observe
- destined to provide the material for our own, fifth culture-epoch —
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- of the Fourth Post-Atlantean culture-epoch. However strange it may seem
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: