Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: earth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- higher, as it were, and the other entirely on the physical earth but
- to its deity, Aruru, and she causes a helper to arise out of the earth.
- out of the earth. Eabani is a kind of human being who, in comparison
- sends a bull down to the earth; Gilgamish has to engage in combat with
- man of earth who has remained immortal, whereas all other human beings
- a young soul who descended late to earthly incarnation. If you read
- whose earthly name has not come down to posterity, but who stands out
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- that during the Lemurian epoch of earth-evolution only very
- few human beings had outlasted, on the earth itself, the happenings
- of this evolution, that only a few remained on the earth during the
- everything human began, the majority of souls withdrew from the earth
- Atlantean epoch, these souls gradually came down to the earth in order
- to incarnate in earthly bodies under the changed earthly conditions,
- them in earth-evolution than those who came down later; hence we can
- earth could look back into their earlier incarnations, into the course
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- of the physical body to Post-Atlantean conditions of earthly existence
- human being is incarnated in successive earthly lives. In Greek works
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- which was intelligible through the whole of the then known earth, especially
- whereby men who speak a common language are scattered over the earth.
- the heavens to the earth, from the universal spiritual-human to the
- led downwards from the spiritual world to our earth; there lay their
- the spiritual regions; they were to be applied on the earth. This element
- man as an earthly personality, mirrors the great law of the heavens.
- were to walk round the earth neither too quickly or too slowly, he would
- the circuit of the earth, and it is also the length of time which the
- sun takes to move round the earth” (for they believed in the apparent
- movement of the sun around the earth). “If therefore you walk
- the earth, you are keeping the tempo of the sun's course.” And
- the pace of the course of the sun around the earth.”
- the journey of a man sound the earth, using certain fractional measures
- he discovered as a living connection between the heavenly and the earthly
- from the heavens to the earth.
- which the earth stands still and the sun together with the planets revolve
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- understand the historical life of mankind on our earth, we must always
- over the earth and whose evolution is to be brought about through macrocosmic
- which is related to the earth, but represents an earlier stage of development,
- resembling the earth, when it is sufficiently distant and passing through
- earlier stages of development such as those undergone by our earth,
- not look quite the Same as once they appeared when seen an the earth.
- an earlier stage of the earth
- the earth as a whole. To the clairvoyant vision which with the help
- whole face of the earth was different from anything that can be imagined
- worked into the earth still more strongly.
- events whereby the face of the earth was totally changed in regard to
- fact, such periods in the earth's evolution are determined and
- the equinoxes. This is connected with the position of the earth's axis
- times when, on account of the particular position of the earth's axis
- of warmth and cold on our earth is radically changed. This position
- of the earth's axis in relation to the neighbouring stars causes
- years, the axis of the earth describes a kind of conical or spherical
- movement, so that conditions undergone by the earth at a certain time
- whole historical development of earthly humanity, we may point particularly
- of the earth's axis to the neighbouring stars, the climatic conditions
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: