Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: effect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- culture-epochs and an into our own — the effects produced in the
- in question that take effect in the course of history. But with this
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- can live only in the wind, taking effect in the successive epochs of
- effect that a fair motif would be that a master, taking the subject
- he was working he did not give effect to his own, personal impulses,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- effect in the very kernel of his being, and the man beheld and experienced
- and has had such an effect that it was still accepted by Lessing in
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- paradoxically does the law of reincarnation take effect when the karmic
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- eight thousand years before our era, and the effects of it continued
- and which took effect most deeply in
- to ebb and the streams as it were to separate. Hence the eventual effect
- progress effected. You know, too, that in our century, but proceeding
- through the sun and other factors, takes effect on the physical plane.
- effective for humanity as a whole what they received when they were
- strange effect upon people. He was clairvoyant — I can allude
- into evolution, how it can take effect in the whole process of the evolution
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- the effects of what the Greek character had received from the old temple-wisdom.
- question: What is good and practically effective? — the latter
- the spiritual life through what they carry into effect on the physical
- then to give effect to the other side of his being in an age when the
- such transitions in their sweep, to take effect in our souls.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: