Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: element
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- into human personality; it is the personal element that speaks out of
- is to lead the personal element in man upwards into the impersonal,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- to grasp not only the essential element, the essential factor, in the
- condition of soul, participated in the most progressive spiritual elements
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- many descriptions given, the essential elements in the future of man.
- elements make their way into a revelation from the spiritual world,
- behind the phenomena. Spiritual Science should be the basic element
- Greek sculptor has woven the element of the human and personal into
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- from spiritual heights and entry into the purely personal element that
- but there existed among the Sumerians a kind of common speech-element
- the spiritual regions; they were to be applied on the earth. This element
- evolution is a shadow-image of what was present formerly in elemental,
- the desire being that neither element should be impaired by the other.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- in the ancient Indian mode of speech that an element foreign to the
- element already asserted itself to a somewhat greater degree. The Spirits
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- to expression the essentially human element, that which man can find
- no preparation. What we call the essentially human element — that,
- sprang from the essentially human element, it already has behind it
- the essentially human element to expression. For this reason Greek culture
- an element that may be described as follows. — Men ask: How must
- based entirely on the element of the good; in Theoretical Reason, any
- In Elijah the element of prophecy comes strongly to the fore, for it was
- element, the thoughts coined by Galileo in the intellectual forms of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: