Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: etheric
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- we have astral body, etheric body and physical body.
- body; and the far-off Indian epoch, the etheric body. The adaptation
- the etheric body, during the ancient Persian period in the astral body,
- soul of the ancient Indian. To describe what took place in the etheric
- ego-consciousness that was working there; Atma was working in the etheric
- in the etheric body of the ancient Indian. And what was then woven into
- the etheric body was an activity such as man himself will later an come
- to achieve in the way indicated, when Atma works in the etheric body.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- and in Lemuria itself, they could be seen as etheric streams. So a planet
- vision once again into the etheric world and the revelation of Christ
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- body to the etheric and physical bodies, about the waking state and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: