Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- which in those times gazed behind physical existence and expressed what
- the connection exists in our time only when, with the means that are
- Christianity was already in existence. There the great scholars were
- — Alexander the Great. For now, through the very existence of
- when Christianity was already in existence. Nothing is to be found of
- the light that outshone all the wisdom, all the knowledge existing in
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- existence because, on account of the present stage of their development,
- and ideal to accept the existence of higher worlds — to him a
- assumption, at least, of the existence of living powers, living
- and it is often utterly grotesque how the historical existence of this
- existing culture, but also that which strikes into it as a new impulse,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- of the physical body to Post-Atlantean conditions of earthly existence
- be in a position to bear upwards into higher regions of existence what
- are but the reflected images of human types which had existed —
- and all existent beings.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- of greatness and significance existed in the regions which later on
- but there existed among the Sumerians a kind of common speech-element
- shape by degrees as the Catholic Church and what existed as Arianism,
- wisdom as still existed in Greece itself. And with all that Greece gave
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- so dominantly over against the already existing activity of the Spirits
- existing among the different peoples refer, but their picture of it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: