Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experience
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- times, what man inwardly felt and experienced extended upwards into
- ranging above man up into the spiritual worlds were experienced as
- he has experienced, he becomes conscious for the first time of the thought
- have this consciousness, but you must undergo all that I had to experience
- was there undergone, you can experience only in your innermost being;
- experience in the pupils of the Orphic Mysteries.
- this had become an actual human experience, it represented in a certain
- of the Orphic Mysteries had undergone such experiences, had lived through
- Christianity, had therewith attained the highest experience within reach
- the Orphic secrets now transformed into personal experiences of the
- transformed into personal experiences in this new incarnation. At the
- in her soul all that could be experienced of the Orphic Mysteries through
- This individuality had as yet experienced nothing that
- Pagan wisdom of Orpheus transformed into personality could be experienced
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- culture. He had to experience an initiation up to a certain degree.
- What was he able to experience
- experienced complete Initiation. But just because at the time in which
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- effect in the very kernel of his being, and the man beheld and experienced
- what he experiences in the physical world through the work of his ego
- the form arising from what the ego experiences here in the physical
- horror known to man, the soul must first experience them to their very
- and as Aristotle. This too he experienced. And it arose again in Aristotle
- death that beckon him. And so the experiences undergone by the soul
- epoch was to experience this an the physical plane. What was formerly
- a great educative principle was now be experienced through the medium
- men were given time to experience an aftermath of all that had been
- forth, worlds are stretching there into our personality; but these experiences
- the soul's recollection of its past experiences.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- were still living experiences in the Babylonians — feelings of
- that in our own day we experience the echo of it; and that we shall
- experienced in the preceding ages had sank down into the hearts and
- characteristic personality who experienced as it were within his own
- epoch in the 4th century, who experienced these things in the arena
- the majestic experiences of his Initiation.
- his Initiation, out of the sublime experiences which the hierophant
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- experience the reverse of these conditions — namely, the least
- an experience which, at that particular time, may seem unimportant.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- experienced, or what was experienced in his company. He was driving
- the incident from his memory. Everyone may experience something of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: