Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fact
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- history and will present historical facts and personalities in the light
- states of clairvoyance. Between our matter-of-fact waking consciousness,
- with the fact that wherever we have to do with historical personalities,
- significant happenings — those which were determinative factors
- strange fact that he has no understanding of the essential nature of
- fact reflected on the physical plane. We shall of course only very
- comes to wonderful expression in the fact that, as a result of the deeds
- beginnings of Christianity. Indeed it was in Alexandria that the factors
- them. The singular fact is that everything in ancient Paganism that
- the individuality of the reborn Orphic pupil. The fact that she was
- but in spite of her youth, in spite of the fact that she was obliged
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- the introductory lecture yesterday our attention was drawn to the fact
- that these Beings cannot take direct hold of the physical facts of our
- fact such as this will certainly, from he outset, be to some extent
- But even this belief in ideas as factors in history is gradually being
- occult facts — namely, that souls who lived in ancient epochs
- communications which are based on the spiritual facts as so much lunacy.
- fact that all those mighty pictures, those grand symbolical conceptions
- Add to this the facts which cannot be refuted and are confirmed by actual
- of what can be told about these facts from the Akasha Chronicle, but
- facts and obviously point to the working of higher forces in our physical
- Orleans. And when we also take into consideration the fact that through
- for example, there lived a young soul. Yes, the facts show that it is
- race. That again is what the facts tell us! It must be kept strictly
- to grasp not only the essential element, the essential factor, in the
- and spiritual factors of the age — in everything that threw light
- human soul is felt to be the centralising factor for our organism as
- transformed into the spiritual. In the historical facts of ancient times
- ... in fact numbers of people are convinced that they were never below
- the fact that Hermes was a personality who gazed into the very depths
- Everything that has been said points to the fact that Gilgamish, as
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- easy-going way of thinking likes to assume. It is, of course, a fact
- in fact somewhat beyond the actual middle. lt is only necessary here
- But we must now take account of the fact that during the first, the
- due to the fact that the ego is working in the ego.
- and the objectivity of the facts which come from the spiritual world.
- reconciling ourselves through the fact that music, as Hanslick understands
- to reiterating the old, ever-present fact of Reincarnation and Karma
- whole libraries to be written about it. As a matter of fact it would
- ever-present fact of Reincarnation and Karma, occultists must teach
- nexus of facts than is generally supposed, and can be fully understood
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- very fact that through our many different languages we express a great
- to the physical plane. And with this is connected the fact that the
- according to such factors as climate, geographical position, race, and
- from the human personality — this is indicated by the fact that
- fact this measure persisted until fairly recently—when everything
- in man, the macrocosm, In point of fact the ancient Babylonian way of
- to commerce and industry may be avoided! No heed is given to the fact
- through the weight of the facts themselves—not through the scientific
- doctor who has made remarkable observations based entirely an facts,
- number divisible by seven. In short, the very facts compel people to-day
- materialistic, but the facts themselves compel belief in the factor
- way; but the weight of the facts themselves is already compelling people
- a reascent begins. So that in very fact the Greek epoch lies in the
- around it. That is what the world in general knows to-day. The fact
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- course of reincarnation as a modifying factor.
- A true fact of historical
- with the fact that indications of them can be given to-day as part of
- phrases, to the fact that man is a microcosmic replica of the macrocosm.
- Distance is an essential factor, for if, to take an example, you are
- In what sense are we to understand the fact that these other Hierarchies,
- fact, such periods in the earth's evolution are determined and
- to the fact that in the seventh millennium before Christ there was a
- quite other than those outwardly in evidence. In point of fact, behind
- of happenings between East and West is attributable solely to the fact
- the historical facts with which man's development is interwoven. Such
- minor axis of the ecliptic. When we take account of the fact that what
- through the sun and other factors, takes effect on the physical plane.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- the lecture yesterday I drew your attention to the fact that very
- glimpse how behind maya itself there is a factor which impels humanity
- by the fact that men are at the same time instruments of the process
- attention to the striking fact that the human spirit has woven into
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: