Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: figure
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- to do in connection with the figures of the Greek world as far back
- there stands the half-mystical figure of Herostratus, who has eyes only
- figure of the reborn pupil of the Orphic Mysteries. She was still young,
- in Alexandria in the figure of Hypatia.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- or that figure, standing, let us say, behind Hermes or Moses, is alleged
- made to explain these figures as the inventions of poetic license, of
- a tribe. And it is not a mere figure of speech, but in a certain sense
- of what is symbolised in the myth through the figure of the city Goddess.
- with our studies, we want to focus our occult observation upon a figure
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- his figures of the gods! We can truly say that in a masterpiece of Greek
- figures of Albrecht Dürer be characterised otherwise than by saying
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- is regulated by quite definite numbers. These figures are already available
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- In the strong and forceful figures of the Greek epoch the stamp of personality
- who gather round a personality as the central figure, are destined to
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- grandeur of there unparalleled figures, we must conceive that these men
- When they looked back to the great figures of history in pre-Christian
- to the figures of the Hermes, and even Plato, were regarded as “sons
- Patriarchs to the Prophets, via the figure of Moses. Whereas in Abraham
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: