Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: flow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- working; there the three most important streams of culture flowed together:
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- conformity to law shown by the flow of historical development with the
- not an abstract onflow of ideas but an actual and real onflow of the
- tears often overflow; she loves a happy face, endures unheard of
- instruments; that there is continuity, an onflowing stream of happenings
- influence flowed through the external culture only as a tiny stream.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- itself to us as inspired culture into which the spiritual content flows
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- peoples in accordance with their own missions, and then flowed into
- which, while remaining esoteric, nevertheless flowed quite definitely
- the inflow of the macrocosm into man, of a law which, holding sway in
- spiritual, flows into our civilisation to begin with only as a tiny
- — a feebly flowing stream. This personality of the Greco-Latin
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- inflow and activity of the cosmic Spirits during the evolution and history
- the inflowing of higher spiritual Beings. In the soul of the ancient
- downflow from the higher Hierarchies is continuous, unbroken. Through
- considering the downflowing of forces from the Hierarchies. The forces
- flows in from outside. For example, in certain periods of Germanic mythology
- mention is made of twelve streams flowing from Niflheim to Muspelheim.
- they are that which, seen by clairvoyance, flows as a kind of reflection
- and are described in the old Germanic myths as streams flowing from
- of the Crusades. The whole of European history, especially the flow
- known to us as Rosicrucianism. Then the two streams flow on.
- particularly in what we know as the Rosicrucian revelation, which flowed
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- instead of flowing into the sea trickles away over lowlands. But while
- This is not an age when Impulses flow into humanity from the on working
- of the onflowing stream of man's evolution. And when we observe the
- of gods in the flow of history. If in the heart of each one of you this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: