Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: folk
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- explained as poetic folk-fantasy by scholars who are themselves the
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- the folk-individualities and under this influence a very great deal
- interplay of these folk-individualities would quite certainly have been
- One common spirit, a folk-egohood, a tribal egohood, lived and weaved
- through the single personalities of the tribe or folk. But whatever
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- folk cultures which were developed more or less one-sidedly by the several
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- an for a long time, penetrate into later streams and into folk-cultures
- art, of the whole folk-character. For when such a culture first arises,
- interesting that in certain inklings arising out of folk-instincts for
- plane. Something is alive there in the folk-instinct, enabling us to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: