Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: form
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- do not imbibe so many dogmas, tenets, or mere information, but through
- of the earlier epoch. Outwardly, it is only in the form of myths that
- transformed into the laws of the physical plane — that which had
- this centre of culture, everything that formerly was super-personal,
- working in Alexandria seem to be embodiments of ancient wisdom transformed
- is transformed into personal forcefulness in the men in Alexandria.
- And the forms which Judaism, the Mosaic culture, assumed in Alexandria
- made its appearance in Alexandria in a very ruthless form. Christian
- the Orphic secrets now transformed into personal experiences of the
- transformed into personal experiences in this new incarnation. At the
- men were collected from far and near to form bodyguards for them. Their
- Pagan wisdom of Orpheus transformed into personality could be experienced
- Hypatia fell victim to the fury of these who formed the
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- conformity to law shown by the flow of historical development with the
- an altogether different form. Everything in the impulses of will, in
- True, she clothes these Powers in forms that are familiar to her, so
- form, a quite different way — another personality who was a philosopher
- call these latter, in contrast to the former, “younger”
- from the significance or value of the opinions we have formed about
- nature are indicated by the statement that his outer form was half animal.
- transformed into the spiritual. In the historical facts of ancient times
- a whole series of great names in history as those of his former incarnations
- misty, they thought that horse and rider were a single form. With all
- beings, assume constantly different forms the nearer we come to the
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- the only means of indicating what form these influences take and how
- that the oval form in the middle represents the human ego, the kernel
- an arena where superhuman work was performed; higher Beings were working
- detracting from their reality but giving them a particular form —
- the form arising from what the ego experiences here in the physical
- form of a certain picture. We must not conceive these pictures to be
- to the form they take. But to say that they are mere invention would
- and not until then — man will be able to see in the form in which
- of Orleans did not see this true form, it did come down towards her.
- forms for himself as objective, even if it is only a veil — we
- form of musical tones, the impetus towards the spiritual world; who
- purely formal music which Richard Wagner wanted to surmount, was vigorously
- from outside, begins to be expressed more and more in the form of the
- the form of an Apollo or a Zeus only one out of many incarnations is
- of art the whole personality has poured into the form of the single
- we go further back into the past, the forms become symbolic;
- see the form in which art then makes its way to the people who were
- the soul cannot wholly permeate the outer human form. How could the
- woman in order to bring together in a delicately concise form all that
- epoch was to experience this an the physical plane. What was formerly
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- forms of culture imbued with clairvoyance. The Egypto-Babylonian-Chaldean
- the 19th century as a result of the decipherment of the cuneiform writing.
- And even the superficial information which it has been possible to acquire
- that the length of time formerly accepted as historical has been almost
- doubled by the information gained through the decipherment of the cuneiform
- to the sacred wisdom were to be performed, or which were to stand as
- form of the interior — everything was modeled on the measures
- form similar to that which prevailed in the ancient Babylonians and
- the fourth Stands by itself, forming the middle. For this reason., so
- much that went to form the ancient Egyptian view of the world is being
- which comes to expression in personal form in the later course of human
- evolution is a shadow-image of what was present formerly in elemental,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- of the twelve forces must reveal itself also in its microcosmic form, in
- macrocosmic Beings who had already worked in former ages, preparing
- to us through anatomical dissection; things that were formerly accessible
- to clairvoyant vision appear in later epochs in materialistic form.
- the Spirits of Form, who are one stage higher than the Spirits of Personality.
- But the manifestation of these Spirits of Form was different from that
- of Form manifest in a different way. They manifest from below upwards
- kingdoms. And if man would recognise the Spirits of Form in their manifestation,
- what has been woven into her by the Spirits of Form. Consequently in
- of Form, man does not receive any direct influence as an inspiration.
- The influence of the Spirits of Form works far rather in such a way
- tries to elaborate and perfect it. Thus the Spirits of Form attract
- him from without. And one of the chief Spirits of Form is the Being
- Form and they work in the different kingdoms of Nature, men of the present
- horizon where the Spirits of Form are in manifestation. They were of
- of Form had been at work; they had been at work in the kingdoms of Nature,
- who are of a lower rank than the Spirits of Form, asserted their influence
- of Form? This is connected with a definite period in the evolution of
- Man was a being capable of transformation. Before this catastrophe the
- are undergone again, in a different form and indeed at a higher stage,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- they are so to say passing over into external forms, the creative impulses
- the weaving of the ego in the ego, appeared in the most striking form.
- in majestic poetic form by Homer, by Aeschylus. And so, in face of the
- worlds were conveyed in a certain human form to the artists of Greece,
- appears as though in forms of logic — indeed, here one must say
- for thousands of years, taking definite forms in a certain epoch.
- which an the arc of ascent form a unity, fall apart into separate streams.
- insert themselves into what was formerly the all prevailing impetus
- the future into forms that were made possible only by the influence
- with the wonderful forms of Greek culture. And here we can realise how
- We see how there actually lives in Novalis, in a particular form, all
- calls the science of mechanics. The majestic forms of this building
- what Michelangelo had built into spatial forms in the Church of St.
- element, the thoughts coined by Galileo in the intellectual forms of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: