Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: four
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- the Egypto-Chaldean; this by the fourth, the Greco-Latin; and this by
- becomes evident to us that in the fourth, the Greco-Latin epoch, there
- reflected in the later, fourth culture-epoch, the Greco-Latin, and in
- side by side. And we see how in the first third of the fourth
- the scene of the third culture-epoch but with the character of the fourth.
- of greatest significance in the fourth culture-epoch developed, when
- to Archbishop Theophilus in the fourth century and to his kinsman and
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- until the sixth culture-epoch. We are now living between the fourth
- a reactionary, a straggler from the fourth culture-epoch. Then —
- a deep and true consciousness belonging to the fourth Post-Atlantean
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- The fourth and the fifth civilisation-epochs must be lived through before
- the fourth Stands by itself, forming the middle. For this reason., so
- Babylonians who in their transition to the fourth civilisation-epoch
- of the fourth epoch, he drank it in. And so it happened that on his
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- approach of the fourth epoch, man is more or less forsaken by these
- always works for a period of about four hundred years, then it begins
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- middle, the Fourth civilisation-epoch.
- of the Fourth Post-Atlantean culture-epoch. However strange it may seem
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: