Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- grandeur placed before the world a most pregnant symbol in the slaughter
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- fact that all those mighty pictures, those grand symbolical conceptions
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- reincarnation with a grand and divine object for the few. Those great
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- actually observed. — The woman is the grandmother of a family.
- A certain number of days before her death a grandchild is born, the
- number of days being 1,428. Strange to say, 1,428 days after the grandmother's
- death another grandchild is born, and a great-granddaughter 9,996 days
- the first grandchild and the death of the grandmother, a great grandchild
- original grandeur, because the connection with the spiritual world was
- was a personality who again bore the stamp, in a grand style, of what
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- grandeur of there unparalleled figures, we must conceive that these men
- human intellect, transposed into beauty and grandeur. They are the thoughts
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: