You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: impress
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- that gnaws at the very fibres of his soul. Under the impression of what
- the impression: their deeds are anticipations of later actions by bishops
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- Gilgamish gave the impression of a centaur to those who were capable
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- the surrounding world in order to receive its impressions; he has had
- are in a position to take in from the impressions of the outer world
- has been unfolded through the outer impressions received by the ego
- outer impressions and from working on them — a stamp which will
- and the impressions it receives; he can give it all an upward orientation.
- our outer impressions must be directed upward to the spiritual. But
- outer impressions only, then we are not fulfilling our bounden obligation.
- We fulfil it only when we are conscious that these impressions must be
- external impressions for the sake of what is attained as we work our
- egoism an the physical plane were impressed into the soul; and such
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- world, the impression will be less vivid. The point of time when this
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- man, with the result that the whole man is an impress of the wisdom
- of Michelangelo! The impression made by the sight of the Church of St.