Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: instrument
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- his whole being, as an instrument of spiritual Individualities standing
- the instrument of the human soul, and men knew themselves to be connected
- as their instruments. We must have These spiritual Individualities always
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- in question, as through instruments, Beings are working who allow their
- Hierarchies! The Maid of Orleans was an outer Instrument of these Beings,
- his instrument at that time had inspired — in a quite different
- instruments; that there is continuity, an onflowing stream of happenings
- for which Gilgamish was the instrument. So we shall rightly conceive
- and uses the body as its instrument, as a rider uses his horse. —
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- extent, and use the human being as an instrument. This applies particularly
- Power which used him as its instrument, this Power worked into and took
- this individuality is a Fire-Spirit who uses him as an instrument. And
- useful instrument, H. P. Blavatsky. In connection with what we have been
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- individuals as their instrument, asserts itself in the straightforward
- Hierarchies worked through men as their instruments in each of these
- means of human instruments was farther away from their own inherent
- as an instrument; they manifest in the kingdoms of Nature around us,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- they have thought of all those whom we described as the instruments
- by the fact that men are at the same time instruments of the process
- was to be an instrument for preparing understanding of the Christ Impulse.
- John the Baptist is the instrument of a higher Being.
- instrument, but in order to enable him to serve as such an instrument,
- These are things which show us how individualities are the instruments
- through their instruments, you will have assimilated there lectures
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: