Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- history and will present historical facts and personalities in the light
- And now a strange phenomenon comes to light, without knowledge of which
- The East in the light of the West
- vision of the great mathematical, light-woven texture of the universe.
- to be received from that other Light, the new Christ Event. What arose
- the light that outshone all the wisdom, all the knowledge existing in
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- respect to-day it is regarded as the sign of an enlightened mind in
- her. In order to throw a little light on the occult understanding of
- he, with his stubborn-headedness, by no means always let off lightly.
- and spiritual factors of the age — in everything that threw light
- epoch twilight had already fallen over the natural human clairvoyance,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- the musical-aesthetic enjoyment of it may consist in purely human delight
- entirely self-contained, comes to light as historical reality in the
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- the soul and over which the shadows of twilight were only just beginning
- repeated instinctively. Remarkable things come to light. Men may be
- were already approaching their period of twilight. Such was the destiny
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- in an earlier incarnation he was able to bring to light an untold fund
- directions of the Zodiac, six directed towards the light side of the
- with joy and delight towards everything spread out around him, and he
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- knew himself to be connected. This is an attitude which also sheds light
- the impulses at work in the epochs of time throw light upon the individual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: