Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: line
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- into too sharp outlines.
- in overcoming the terror, anxiety and loneliness through which it was
- is very significant. I have now outlined pictures from the significant
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- to us in the pictures of the myth I outlined to you yesterday, a friend
- Spiritual Science has to say from its occult sources. But if, in line
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- of Mysteries already in decline he did not rightly know how to find
- of great honour in the traditional life of that time. Because, in line
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- brief outline at least, came before us yesterday, the pictures of Julian
- the greatness and power of the personality of Tycho Brahe, as outlined
- again in these cyclic movements certain laws of ascent and decline prevail.
- interesting to notice how cycles of ascent and of decline alternate
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- another, certain periods of ascent and equally of decline occur in definite
- imperceptible during the decline of the old — are in preparation,
- decline Greek culture was being prepared. During the decline of the
- rising up from unknown depths even during the decline of Babylonian
- to decline in respect also of its physical power had first been thrust
- question of its divine origin — the period of decline begins.
- Therefore we may be sure that we are living in a period of decline when
- And so in the period of decline we see the stream of Stoicism
- question of truth, and a stream of decline Sets in. Stoicism and Epicureanism
- are a stream of decline, the invariable consequence being that men begin
- with Stoicism and Epicureanism in the period of decline, Scepticism
- concerned with truth. At the portal leading to the new period of decline,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: