Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: macrocosm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- is a replica of the macrocosm. Therefore the measures to be found in
- the inflow of the macrocosm into man, of a law which, holding sway in
- in man, the macrocosm, In point of fact the ancient Babylonian way of
- the stars, the laws of the planets and fixed stars, the macrocosmic
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- of macrocosmic science in its application to the microcosm.
- the human being derives from the macrocosm, and that the phenomena of
- the macrocosm — especially, therefore, the movements and positions
- of the macrocosmic forces coming from the twelve directions of the
- macrocosmic Beings who had already worked in former ages, preparing
- of the twelve macrocosmic powers. The ancient Persians pictured the
- our modern physiology translated into terms of the spiritual, the macrocosmic,
- phrases, to the fact that man is a microcosmic replica of the macrocosm.
- from the macrocosm into the human microcosm, the human being who moves
- over the earth and whose evolution is to be brought about through macrocosmic
- microcosm is a kind of image of the macrocosm. Such sayings themselves
- of wisdom. The saying that man is a microcosm in relation to the macrocosm
- feeling of man's connection with the macrocosm.
- directed from macrocosmic space. It would lead too far if I were to
- period the macrocosmic conditions worked into the physical in such a
- of the macrocosm upon the physical earth. Hence the influence from the
- macrocosm upon the spirit of man at that time was at its lowest; this
- macrocosmic penetration from the vast universe into the souls of men
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: