Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: measure
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- and must be attained in ever-increasing measure during the coming centuries
- according to measures derived either from the heavens or from the human
- is a replica of the macrocosm. Therefore the measures to be found in
- representations of the measures contained in the human structure or
- form of the interior — everything was modeled on the measures
- spiritual world, the measures were brought down from that world. What,
- human-personal? The measures could then be taken only from man himself,
- who were henceforward to derive the measures from the human personality.
- of the spiritual world, from the laws of measure prevailing in the heavens,
- behold the measure of the sun's course.” It is a momentous saying
- the journey of a man sound the earth, using certain fractional measures
- fact this measure persisted until fairly recently—when everything
- were there measures which originated from man's nature itself
- reduced inevitably to abstract measures taken from something deal. For
- it is obvious that measure to-day is abstract in comparison with the
- concrete measures directly connected with man and with the phenomena
- of the heavens — measures which are in truth all to be traced
- back to the mission of the Babylonian people. In the case of other measures
- thinking still underlay our system of measure until a time not so very
- to ascend again, let us say to a connection with measure, number and
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: