Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: microcosm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- structure. Fundamentally, these are identical, for man as the microcosm
- laws, are to be found again microcosmically in the mathematical numbers
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- of macrocosmic science in its application to the microcosm.
- of the stars — are mysteriously connected with the microcosm, with
- of the twelve forces must reveal itself also in its microcosmic form, in
- microcosm, too, through the twelve Amshaspands
- the scope of modern physiology to know where the microcosmic counterparts
- phrases, to the fact that man is a microcosmic replica of the macrocosm.
- from the macrocosm into the human microcosm, the human being who moves
- microcosm is a kind of image of the macrocosm. Such sayings themselves
- of wisdom. The saying that man is a microcosm in relation to the macrocosm
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: