Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: name
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- king, by name Gilgamish. From the name itself, one who understands such
- his name might go down to posterity, throws the burning brand into the
- whose earthly name has not come down to posterity, but who stands out
- — for such was the name of this reincarnated Orphic pupil —
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- occult facts — namely, that souls who lived in ancient epochs
- was his name — and we may be quite sure that if he had heard what
- legendary names of Gilgamish and Eabani. In the Sense of occult history
- behind the name Gilgamish was an old soul, and a younger soul was incarnated
- a whole series of great names in history as those of his former incarnations
- the test, Isis again signifies something of great importance, namely
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- implies by saying that even in the names I quoted from the Epic of Gilgamish
- is known, one realises that they are names in which the sounds Gould
- by Fliess — such is the name of the doctor in Berlin
- a few days of the date he had foretold. The news of this made the name of
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- we have named in their sequence as Angels, Archangels and Spirits of
- experience the reverse of these conditions — namely, the least
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: