You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: object
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- such as Gilgamish — who has already become an object of interest
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- own egohood and the objective spiritual Powers.
- of how in spiritual matters we must distinguish between the objectivity
- of a revelation and the objectivity of a content of consciousness. The
- the spiritual reality itself; nor must we ascribe direct objectivity
- regarded as objective. Even if in our time someone can show that subjective
- forms for himself as objective, even if it is only a veil — we
- must not for that reason assert that the objective revelations themselves
- are veils. They are objective; but their content is conjured forth from
- the soul. We must distinguish between the objectivity of that content
- and the objectivity of the facts which come from the spiritual world.
- reincarnation with a grand and divine object for the few. Those great
- that some men are born, and when some specific humanitarian object
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- when we have some definite object in mind to-day do we have a fundamentally
- in those times designate some object or being otherwise than by a specific