Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: part
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- to the spiritual nature of a particular individuality, a particular
- him, reproaching her particularly for her most recent attachment. Thereupon
- what we call the Atlantean catastrophe) “that part of humanity which
- been imparted to the Babylonian-Chaldean culture by Gilgamish. This
- personalities, in particular, acted in such a way that we often have
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- students of Spiritual Science particularly, that it is possible to prove
- this quite apart from the purely occult, esoteric research with which
- of judgment, or of scoffing at what is after all part of the very make-up
- squarely. Gilgamish, then, was a personality who, owing to his particular
- condition of soul, participated in the most progressive spiritual elements
- a personality went through a kind of initiation. Through the imparting
- What took place in the soul of Gilgamish and which first imparted to it
- in the ancient culture of Babylonia they fell apart. And within what
- did not impart his own personal forces to the world, he was very specially
- with the animal organisation in a certain sense actually fell apart.
- worked, we must recognise, in addition, that the spiritual part of the
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- extent, and use the human being as an instrument. This applies particularly
- himself to participate actively in this further development. The ancient
- detracting from their reality but giving them a particular form —
- have to be so regarded, down to the very details of his art. He, particularly,
- old and the new can be observed in many domains, particularly in our
- particular incarnation there expressed was preceded and will be followed
- to impart to everything she had learnt from the Inspirers of those Mysteries
- the successive incarnations of particular individualities.
- part of the mission of our German Section of the Theosophical Movement
- interest to show by the example of a particular personality how the
- soul. We will not speak of the particular characteristics of the different
- where, by the awakening of particular feelings, the soul developed to
- every soul in those ancient Mysteries in which Eabani participated when
- be no great loss if the larger part of these volumes had been burnt;
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- him to participate directly in the life of the spiritual world, in preparation
- in each case we can speak of a particular mission. And we may ask: To
- express unequivocally what was felt in association with a particular
- thought and at the same time with a particular sound.
- could achieve under the particular conditions prevailing among some
- be divided into parts, whereas the dozen, both in its relation to 60
- apart from any theory. I will indicate it on the blackboard. —
- known! And the following passage seems to me particularly characteristic.
- There was a particularly
- particular life, this particular individuality. During the 16th century,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- as Tycho Brahe, the great astronomer, one thing may strike us particularly.
- noticeable particularly in the Babylonian people — to bring the
- Which particular Spirits, from which Hierarchies, worked through the
- certain sense at any rate, to say which particular Beings of the higher
- the scope of modern physiology to know where the microcosmic counterparts
- to a large part of humanity. Therefore we have to content ourselves
- with the fact that indications of them can be given to-day as part of
- the personality as such, the weaving of the ego in the ego, particularly
- times when, on account of the particular position of the earth's axis
- whole historical development of earthly humanity, we may point particularly
- for the Atlantean catastrophe, when parts of the very earth were blotted
- particularly in what we know as the Rosicrucian revelation, which flowed
- we investigate the particular forces and their configurations —
- position and was therefore related in a particular way to the so-called
- an experience which, at that particular time, may seem unimportant.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- than it ascended. The fruits of a particular civilisation-epoch live
- an the profound utterance of Plato, who was able to impart a philosophy
- go back to what was imparted to the souls of men through a period lasting
- upsurge of the old temple-treasures something so great could be imparted
- which an the arc of ascent form a unity, fall apart into separate streams.
- see it, too, in that part of Greek life which especially interests us,
- We see how there actually lives in Novalis, in a particular form, all
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: