Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- personality, we pass from matters where the human heart will still accept,
- his journey. The details are interesting. He has to pass through an
- my lot to pass. When the god Ea had resolved to let perish” (in
- passions. Such was the fate of the great woman philosopher, Hypatia.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- That things have come to a pretty pass is shown, for example, in the
- when, as is the case to-day, historical documents can be passed over
- at that time in justification of his belief. I will read a passage characterising
- into the world in order that one thing or another might come to pass.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- Indian culture was acquired more passively, through surrender to what
- Although to a less extent than before, man was still a passive arena
- on passing into the Greco-Latin epoch this soul was alone with itself,
- studying here, let me quote a passage from her later writings, where she
- refers to her earlier work, Isis Unveiled. The following passage will show
- feel pity and compassion for everything human, for everything cosmic
- — compassion born from the overcoming of the physical plane. It
- higher worlds the true feeling of compassion for every living creature
- compassion and of fearlessness. This was the ordeal to be endured by
- wherein the soul is purified through experiencing compassion and fear.
- spectacle which on a milder level evokes in the audience compassion
- through fear and compassion, and like an echo, the man of the Greek
- and compassion in order that a catharsis may take place in his soul.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- known! And the following passage seems to me particularly characteristic.
- life! But just where the science current in our time passes blindly
- again, and described it. But these things are mostly passed over in
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- pass away and the individual threads which run through the whole course
- resembling the earth, when it is sufficiently distant and passing through
- which earth-evolution passes through an important cycle in regard to
- only then can we really fathom how things come to pass on the earth.
- incarnated together an a little corner of the earth, can pass through
- living in this narrow compass — then the matter takes an a very
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- they are so to say passing over into external forms, the creative impulses
- spiritual Powers. The earlier passes over into the later in strange
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: