Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: place
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- place in evolution.
- in the occult sense belong together, the one taking place half a plane
- the Goddess. A scene takes place, directly reminiscent of a Biblical
- discourse which then takes place we can glean how, for the culture of
- world were preserved in the places of the Mysteries. So, for example,
- places, are very little in evidence. All the sages and philosophers
- of many things that have taken place in historical times. We come to
- grandeur placed before the world a most pregnant symbol in the slaughter
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- took place during this period, must say to himself: Suppose the deeds
- set him at the place where he came to recognise his own position in
- was placed at the side of Gilgamish, a friend whose barbarity and uncivilised
- an actual reality, to say that such a temple-sanctuary served as a dwelling-place
- What took place in the soul of Gilgamish and which first imparted to it
- able to let one of the spiritual Beings we place in the rank of the
- also see how modification takes place in the course of the ages up to
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- soul of the ancient Indian. To describe what took place in the etheric
- her, take place, to be sure, in the sphere to which she reaches, but
- souls and young souls, with the old clairvoyance behind them, are placed
- else than an egoist.” Such a soul was leagues away from the commonplace
- and compassion in order that a catharsis may take place in his soul.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- sense. Buildings intended to serve as places where certain acts dedicated
- in overwhelming quantity. The interpretation placed upon them is thoroughly
- the throes of birth places itself into what had entered into the heritage
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- take place. And here, because it is of essential significance in the
- and have only a little influence upon what is taking place in the external
- take place in the sphere of the earth itself. Because the forces work
- with his deceased wife. Such a thing is strangely out of place at the
- is connected with what may take place in a minute arena. But these things
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: