Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pupil
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- loveable, most interesting pupils of these Mysteries, well prepared
- Orphic Mysteries. The pupils of these Mysteries had to live through
- experience in the pupils of the Orphic Mysteries.
- — as if he were one with them. all. Nevertheless, a pupil of the
- sense one of the very highest secrets of Initiation. And many pupils
- Among the pupils of the
- clearly as a pupil of these Mysteries. Already in youth and then for
- Mystery-pupils had accomplished in their way at an earlier period. And
- one of the pupils of the Orphic Mysteries was the individual of whom
- I have just spoken, whose pupil in turn was Pherecydes of Syros, referred
- Chronicle reveals that the individuality of that pupil of the Orphic
- this Orphic pupil; and we see the shadow-image of this pupil among those
- the individuality of the reborn Orphic pupil. The fact that she was
- figure of the reborn pupil of the Orphic Mysteries. She was still young,
- — for such was the name of this reincarnated Orphic pupil —
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- of Plato in his school, has among his pupils the reincarnated Plato,
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- depths. Then the pupil was armed for the ascent into the unknown purlieus
- of the spiritual world. The soul of the pupil of these Mysteries had
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- such as the pupils of Fliess, for example, who discover these things.
- One of these pupils says: “If these things had been known in ancient
- After this pupil of Fliess
- of the so-called Neo-Platonic School and with pupils of the men of Alexandria,
- But because as a pupil
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- the immediate pupils of the inspirer of the ancient Persian culture,
- man. Hence the pupils of Zarathustra saw in the Zodiac the external
- pupils of Zarathustra saw twelve powers proceeding from the twelve
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: