Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: real
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- comparatively easily, this or that questionable point, into realms teeming
- sleeping state, there was once a realm of consciousness through which
- man penetrated into spiritual reality. And we know that what is nowadays
- accessible to man to-day, the link between the human soul and the realities
- immediate realities. All this worked down to the physical plane through
- conception we can in reality understand only the men of the last three
- the process of historical evolution cannot really be understood.
- it is highly interesting to perceive the connections between the really
- is a kind of repetition of the really important happenings of the third
- Thus we have to do with one who in the real sense must be called a god-man.
- entrance guarded by giant scorpions; the spirit leads him into the realm
- in a distorted, debased state of infancy. Christianity, whose real function
- one of those events that is seemingly only a martyrdom, but is in reality
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- the personalities themselves, but when we realise at the outset that
- deeds to stream down from higher worlds into our world. We must realise
- yes, a man such as Lessing certainly had many really intelligent ideas,
- not an abstract onflow of ideas but an actual and real onflow of the
- insight, and Spiritual Science will really have to guard against the
- and 15th centuries and on until the 16th, will realise how infinitely
- research, one cannot but realise that without the working of higher,
- but that does not do away with the reality of these Powers. Picture
- written by Anatole France. One would really like to know how materialistic
- one who was the real Inspirer of the Maid of Orleans, he finds something
- from them are to be discerned again in the development of the really
- Helen, who was carried off to Troy by Paris. We must realise that there
- an actual reality, to say that such a temple-sanctuary served as a dwelling-place
- the neighbouring one. There you have the reality behind the picture
- of the city in question. That is the real background.
- to recapture the temple treasure for his own city. Gilgamish now realised
- only then do we realise why it is that myths and sagas so often tell
- of his own soul and the visions are living realities before him, as
- real as human beings who stand around someone in the physical world,
- leveled by Gilgamish against the Goddess we perceive that he is really
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- the realm of the ego itself. The ancient Indian, pre-Vedic culture was
- detracting from their reality but giving them a particular form —
- the spiritual reality itself; nor must we ascribe direct objectivity
- are made by those who acknowledge the reality of the spiritual world
- I do not know whether you realise that with the publication of this
- what science ought to become: the expression of a divine-spiritual reality
- entirely self-contained, comes to light as historical reality in the
- you that what is said about contradiction is really sheer invention —
- Siddhartha Buddha and Jesus in the realm of the spiritual, and Alexander
- the Macedonian and Napoleon the Great in the realm of physical conquest
- whose prototype we cannot find in the half fictitious and half real
- The soul came to realise that in truth it must always be egoistic when
- is to penetrate into the spiritual world, he must realise that everything
- at the spectacle of Greek tragedy the realisation that here was an echo,
- modified. You will also realise that reincarnation is a far more complicated
- so outstanding a personality really signifies.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- back into earlier incarnations, he was not really sure of his bearings.
- anyone fail to realise to-day that thinking and speaking are two quite
- is known, one realises that they are names in which the sounds Gould
- to specific realities, so that in those ancient times a thing could
- spiritual world down into the personal, to the realm where the personality
- tendency is to suppress the concrete reality. Just think of the proposals
- into abstraction, and concrete reality, which pressed on again to the
- which really belongs more to the future than to the present —
- asserting itself in this soul. This soul Gould never really acquire
- life becomes a reality through the Mysteries—that such an initiate
- Julian had fallen by the hand of a Christian. It was really something
- silence. The world really knows nothing about him except that he was
- super-sensible reality everywhere underlies the human being in his physical
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- For we shall realise that
- And on the other hand we shall realise that an individuality incarnated
- yesterday, if we realise that precisely because he had been an Initiate
- seeing through to the reality. And they did indeed possess this knowledge.
- expression, the image, of Zervana Akarana, of the primal reality of Being
- that men were transported most completely into spiritual realms and
- of what had been perceived at that time as spiritual reality behind the
- reality of the Spiritual behind the data constituting the sciences of
- only then can we really fathom how things come to pass on the earth.
- for it is really true that in epochs during which a definite character
- real as with a living person. Day by day he made notes of what was happening
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- We must therefore realise
- for it must be realised that the full greatness of what lived in Aeschylus
- cannot be conveyed in modern language, and that there could really be
- to divine its real nature. And because the secrets of the life in super-sensible
- and realise in life — all this is seen as proceeding directly
- with the wonderful forms of Greek culture. And here we can realise how
- question therefore inevitably arises in our minds: Who, in reality,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: