Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reality
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- man penetrated into spiritual reality. And we know that what is nowadays
- conception we can in reality understand only the men of the last three
- one of those events that is seemingly only a martyrdom, but is in reality
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- but that does not do away with the reality of these Powers. Picture
- an actual reality, to say that such a temple-sanctuary served as a dwelling-place
- the neighbouring one. There you have the reality behind the picture
- centaur. Such ancient symbols correspond more closely to reality than
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- detracting from their reality but giving them a particular form —
- the spiritual reality itself; nor must we ascribe direct objectivity
- are made by those who acknowledge the reality of the spiritual world
- what science ought to become: the expression of a divine-spiritual reality
- entirely self-contained, comes to light as historical reality in the
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- tendency is to suppress the concrete reality. Just think of the proposals
- into abstraction, and concrete reality, which pressed on again to the
- life becomes a reality through the Mysteries—that such an initiate
- super-sensible reality everywhere underlies the human being in his physical
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- seeing through to the reality. And they did indeed possess this knowledge.
- expression, the image, of Zervana Akarana, of the primal reality of Being
- of what had been perceived at that time as spiritual reality behind the
- reality of the Spiritual behind the data constituting the sciences of
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- question therefore inevitably arises in our minds: Who, in reality,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: