Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0126)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: receive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 1
- might be received from heredity.
- to be received from that other Light, the new Christ Event. What arose
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 2
- of something that can be received only through a certain initiation,
- they who received the instructions of this group-soul through inspiration
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 3
- the surrounding world in order to receive its impressions; he has had
- has been unfolded through the outer impressions received by the ego
- to the ancient Persian culture received the influence of a super-sensible
- and the impressions it receives; he can give it all an upward orientation.
- she had earlier received from the Orphic Mysteries — in order
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 4
- what can we, who have received into our own culture the work achieved
- had received, what it bore within itself, was actually like a heritage
- who had received the old traditions handed down from there. It was then
- one who stands fully within what can be received when the spiritual
- personal resentment and personal enthusiasm, the heritage he had received.
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 5
- of Form, man does not receive any direct influence as an inspiration.
- effective for humanity as a whole what they received when they were
- Title: Occult History: Lecture 6
- ancient wisdom received by the forefathers from the spiritual worlds
- the effects of what the Greek character had received from the old temple-wisdom.
- enthusiasm for the heritage received from their forefathers, fling themselves
- what it was destined to receive. We shall perceive it in the souls of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: